toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
It has SMA connectors two of them. One output and one input.
When you press plot, it plots on its own screen. No PC required. No touch
No freq. counter but you can measure indirectly in power mode.
It comes fully complete in a metal box..
At 26/10/2020, you wrote:
This looks very interesting. One
specification was not shown, however. In the Antuino write-up, you show
it reading the SWR but also shown is the frequency readout. It then acts
as a frequency counter, right? How accurate is it in that mode?
I'm considering getting one. Is it a kit or built and in a box? What kind
of connectors does it have? Also, you mention in the write-up "by
clicking on the Plot button" so does this mean that the unit works
with a computer or is it possibly a touch-screen so you can tap the
screen like with the V6...?
Hope you do not mind my questions.
Bob — KK5R
On Sunday, October 25, 2020, 11:30:46 PM EDT, Ashhar Farhan
We do sell a test set, it is called Antunio!
Except for the dummy load, the Antuino is really all you need to align
any HF radio set. It can be used to test any radio well into UHF range as
well as individual filters, including duplexers, amplifiers, mixers, etc.
It can also measure input or output impedance match, antenna vswr and
even act as a vtvm.
End of the plug.
On Mon 26 Oct, 2020, 4:02 AM Jerry Gaffke via
- Page 6 has the test set Allen mentioned:
- A 7.050mhz crystal oscillator with an attenuator suitable for
checking out a 40m receiver.
- And a 50 ohm dummy load for the transmitter.
- That would definitely be better than nothing at all for debugging a
- but hardly sufficient.
- Could tell if the receiver works on 40m.
- And could drive the uBitx power amp to check it out on 40m as
- if you do away with the cute trick of using one connector for
- both signal generator and dummy load.
- Jerry, KE7ER
- On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 02:25 PM, Allen Hill wrote:
- Check out the TX/RX test circuit in January 2015 issue of QRP
Quarterly on page 6 (shared by K1MBO).
- Very simple and low cost.
- This particular issue is the free download from their website.