Re: uBITX V4 assembly instructions? #v4

Evan Hand

Chuck,
The link that Mark has provided has clearer instruction than the original.  For comparison here is the original:
https://www.hfsignals.com/index.php/ubitx/
https://www.hfsignals.com/index.php/ubitx-wire-up/

One change that I would make on the instructions that Mark provided is to change the 5 amp fuse to another 2 amp fuse.  The mainboard will only draw 300 milliamps on its own, depending on an audio amp or other accessories added.

The other is how the protection diodes are wired.  I would move the banded end to after the fuse so that the fuse is blown instead of the diode.  Easier to replace the fuse, not the cost of the component issue.  This is especially the case if you power with a high amp supply like those in a lot of Ham shacks.

73
Evan
AC9TU