Re: Electronic encoder (Not rotary)

Gerard

Evan,

My Si5351 generator is a plug-in module. See exemple
Maybe the resistor are on it? the module diagram should be. If someone have it.
To check, in any case it would cost not to add the 2 resistors on the connections in question.

When I did the editing, I had looked at all the problems a bit and so I did the modifications for the connection (self, etc.)
There, it’s still very comfortable. only a light click as soon as a digit changes.

My idea was to see if it changed anything by doing the same assembly on the TX and RX lines of the Nextion to Arduino + evently lines SDA and SCL
module example:
https://www.amazon.com/Comimark-CJMCU-5351-Si5351A-Generator-Breakout/dp/B07X39J647/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=si5351&qid=1603614841&sr=8-2

cdt