Re: Help Request Please with Nextion 2.8 Display

Ted

"Connecting the 4 wires to this right-angled header, for pins 1, 2 and 5 I counted from one end, and for pin 11, I counted back 4 from the other end, That would have been fine if my angled header strip had 14 pins, but mine has 15 pins."

Hi, Mick.

That's a good catch and easily missed.  I'm glad that you didn't inadvertently let the magic smoke out of the Raduino or the screen as some of us are good at doing.

How is the rest of the build going for you? Have you had it on the air as yet?

Ted
K3RTA