Re: Help Request Please with Nextion 2.8 Display

Mick

Hello Mick

Thanks for the prompt reply.
As it's an Enhanced display it won't accept the file ubitx_28.tft, it needs to be this one ubitx_28_E.tft  for a successful upload.
I did discover though that I had loaded into the ubitx     UBITXV5_CEC_V1.200_NX_S.hex.
Your file that you attached is missing the _S, so I tried that, but unfortunately still exactly the same issues.

I'm sure I'll get there.

Thanks Mick       73  Mick M0GWD

On 20/10/2020 12:25, Mick wrote:

Mick,