Re: Yes, My homebrew µBitx now work!!

Vic WA4THR

Nice that it is working, Gerard, although I couldn't see the Nextion screen well enough to see the S-meter in your video. Here are the settings I used on my V4 uBitX when I was using the same amplifier to drive the S-meter. This agreed well with a commercial rig and with the logic of what the S-meter readings are supposed to represent (6dB per unit):

I think you are modeled on a V4, right? The audio levels is pretty poor on that rig, but all the adjustments to improve are typically after the high side of the volume pot so they won't affect the readings. I added a AGC-controlled audio amp between the high-side of the pot and the wiper and it has fixed all the audio levels nicely.

=Vic=