Re: Suggestion for the NEW UBITX V7.

D C

I would like to see that the unit come out like your first PC's that came out, everything plugged into the motherboard, sound card, video, memory card, you only upgraded one card to improve your PC performance if one can be designed that way.  You only need to upgrade one part of the radio.

don

On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 10:14 AM Gerard <kabupos@...> wrote:
Hello,
Yes, not in the good order. pb native language
for me CAG = Contrôle aautomatique du gain
for you AGC =automatic gain control
it’s a bit difficult for me, because I have to use "Reverso" each time to translate in both directions. So, there may be errors.
Anyway, thank you for your answers. I need to take some time to read them (Translate).
I think it’s good that everyone has given their opinion. Then it’s the builder who remains in charge of its manufacture. I am not a telecom engineer, but in my former job, meetings were held to see what is going well and what is not. This is to improve the product. This procedure is purely of no contractual value.

cdt