Re: Suggestion for the NEW UBITX V7.

Bill Cromwell

Hi,

With my white beard and many decades of experience, CAG is a military officer. Obviously that is not the intent here. So please enlighten me what somebody's idea of hijacking an already useful term means in this context.

73,

Bill KU8H

bark less - wag more

On 10/16/20 11:36 PM, ohwenzelph via groups.io wrote:
On Thu, Oct 15, 2020 at 04:26 AM, Gerard wrote:
As an owner of a V6 I would love to know what the detailed specifics
are regarding the following:
Add CAG
Add core, capacitors, for noise of the connection of the Nextion
Modifications on some transistors of the emission chain
Changes to winding on the emission chain
thanks, sincerely
jerry aa1of