Re: uBitx v 6.1 for sale

Ted

What else are you getting rid of?  I'm looking for a 40m qrp box similar to the 4-States QRP Club Cyclone-40 or the NorCal 40, if that's a correct reference.

Nice build you've got there on the V6.

-Ted

On Fri, Oct 16, 2020 at 14:14, Grover Cleveland via groups.io
<k7tp@...> wrote:
After much deliberation I have to sell some radios including my v 6.1 uBitx
This is upgraded with the 2.8" Nextion screen and the latest software in the standard black metal case.
Included is the original mic that has been modified to increase the output (remove resistor, enlarge hole).
Asking $175 including USPS shipping in the U.S.  Other countries at cost.  Paypal only.
No trades please.

Thanks,
K7TP
(write for the Paypal address please it is not the one on QRZ)