Re: Yes, My homebrew µBitx now work!!

Gerard

Hello Evan, hello Mick and all others

Evan,
It’s crazy, I ordered the amplifier on Monday night and I’ve already received it. Quite a logistics at Jeff!!!
I’m thinking of installing it directly on the circuit board, there’s just the space.
See the picture. near alim and sound stage.
Mick, Evan, For the Smètre, I was given the solution.
you must install an lm358  and connect to the A7 of the nano
See the post about it. "What a solution for the Smeter"
Tomorrow, I’m going to mount all this
I’m gonna be able to put the amp on the top left of the PCb, and to smeter it there’s only a 358 and a few components. I’ll also be able to install it on my PCB, bottom right.
This is the advantage of having made the circuit myself, I can drill where I want.
As you can see, I don’t have everything for the power emision yet
Thanks for your help
cdt