Re: What a solution for Smeter?

Jonas Sanamon

Hi Gerard,

No, I think You misunderstood me. You do *NOT* need a second Nextion in order to use the extra Nano.
The extra Nano is connected to the 1st Nano in parallel with the Nextion.   See the description at KD8CEC site http://www.hamskey.com/2018/07/standalone-signal-analyzer-i2c-type_29.html

image.png

Cheers, Jonas

Den ons 14 okt. 2020 kl 07:17 skrev Gerard <kabupos@...>:

Hello alll, Hello Jonas

Yes I know that "we can add a nano and a 2nd Nextion".
The basic question is: "how to operate the Smeter on the main Nextion". If there is only one Nextion to manage the complete radio. There has to be a solution, I think.
Is it hardware or software???Paraméter, another version Hex?
I think the question must have been asked. But I can’t find anything in the Wiki or on the forum. Only on hamskey, but no specific answer.
Thanks for the return
_._,_._,