Re: Yes, My homebrew µBitx now work!!

Gerard

Evan,
I made the change this afternoon for pop
This cuts the sound well when I switch to TX, but as soon as we return to RX there is always a noise as if a capacitor were draining. This noise is lower and lower if you stay longer in TX.
I’ll look at the diagram again and remove the 220µ condenster changed recently and put one of 1µ on the audio input.
For the speaker, the circuit is a mjn2073. The datasheet gives only 0.5Watts.
It is too weak.
I saw this post
https://groups.io/g/BITX20/topic/71617932#76585
I think we need to add this module or other like that:
https://www.amazon.com/XLX-TDA2030A-Amplifier-Speakers-Converter/dp/B07QNW61G5/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=XLX+5PCS+TDA2030A&qid=1582959342&sr=8-1

Then if we want to chipper, I noticed that the more frequency we get, the more we hear the rotation of the encoder....

cdt