Re: DC short on antenna connector #v3

Skip Davis

Yes you’ll see a DC short because your seeing the input/output winding of T2 the first mixer transformer on the other side of the low pass filter.

Skip Davis, NC9O

On Oct 7, 2020, at 15:16, Kit Peters <popefelix@...> wrote:

I just replaced the antenna connector on the uBITX v3 mainboard with a PCB mount female SMA connector. There is a DC short between center pin and shield. Normally I'd think I messed up the soldering, but I removed the connector and there's still a short. Is that normal?

--
Kit Peters, W0KEH
GPG public key fingerpint: D4FF AA62 AFEA 83D6 CC98 ACE5 6FAE 7E74 7F56 ED1D