Re: Comparison between Ubitx versions

Ashhar Farhan

The radio circuit is exactly the same. If you add the spur modification, then the compliance is same as well.
Unless you like the color display stick to v3 (I do).
- f

On Wed 7 Oct, 2020, 9:38 AM Mike Lichtman via groups.io, <tchrme=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have a v3 ubitx. As far as receive and transmit abilities is there any advantage to going to v6 (other than touchscreen and appearance)? Does the v6 perform any better? My v3 has worked
without any problems. The only mods I added were a mic preamp I built in an external small case so I could use a dynamic mic. and the CEC software. 73 Mike KF6KXG