Re: Extending antenna

Kit Peters

What about RG58? I have rather a lot of it laying around.

On Sun, Oct 4, 2020, 00:07 Raj vu2zap <rajendrakumargg@...> wrote:
One option is to buy a ready made BNC pigtail cable that is long enough and fix a socket on the board to match.

Alternatively as I do solder a RG174 type cable direct to PCB and then to your rear connector.

Do not extend the original wire.. I recommend everyone to replace it with a cable.

Raj