Re: Multisim - AGC (JACK-AL version)

Curt

Ravi

I am not prepared to repair your simulation fault - but I can provide a clue on the AGC.  it is similar to the hybrid cascode (hycas) introduced by W7ZOI.  see what info you can find online - the article or related into may be there.  if not email me and I will dig for it.

also the Jackal developers will gladly answer your questions also.

if you did your own circuit - I would carefully check the front end matching on the input of the IF AGC amplifier.  if it is similar to the hycas, it requires a trimmer capacitor to peak the response.

73 Curt wb8yyy