Re: test points

Gerard

Hello,
I worked a lot on my µBitx (Homemade) in reception mode. I really went through the whole editing and I also switched with Evan.
The only i have found technical documentation is this one. There must be an error on the voltage of the collector of Q12. Indeed it is the same mounting as Q32. The voltage must therefore be 10/11 volts.
By cons my signal in clock0 is more a sinusoidal signal with the top screened (Almost like square in fact) at the R110. There, it seems to me modulated in amplitude with the reception (?) on this documentation (See 12MHZ UFI Auttorri doc)
if possible Evan, to check with the oscillo on the two sides of R110, to see. thanks

cdt