Re: Just placed my order for the full kit today.

Randy.AB9GO

My uBitx v6 was posted Friday and it has now left Germany!  That's very fast.  Projected delivery is Thursday.  I think it may beat that estimate unless DHL gets slower once you hit the United States.
Has anyone needed to pay customs in the United States?

randy.ab9go@...

This message sent to you from my mobile device via speech-to-text technology.

DHL must be enlisting Santa and his reindeer has a subcontractor.  2 days from India with all the covid 19 issues is phenomenal.