Re: 100W Automatic Antenna Tuner...

Howard Fidel

Just wanted to add a few points. I did receive the kit from Russia. It took 4 months to get it. The seller was good about it and refunded my payment. After I received it I did pay him. I built the kit with larger toroids,
T130-2 and T130-6 and used 16 AWG wire. As shipped, the PIC is setup for the 1602 display
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07T8ZG5D1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I used 1 KV caps and relays are rated for 3 amps, so depending on the load impedance the unit can handle several hundred watts. The SWR bridge is setup to display up to 173 watts and requires at least 10 watts to tune.