Re: #ubitx #ubitx-help Wow! the ubitx.net/ site is amazing! #ubitx #ubitx-help

Mike,

I am so sorry to hear of all your health issues Mike, it seems that the last year has brought a lot of problems for a lot of people myself included. I was mostly curious if something like this had happened to you because you did such a great job on keeping the ubitx.net web site up to speed and then all the sudden nothing. You and the people that commented are right, the uBitx has matured to the point that most Hams can just buy it and operate it. I used to peruse your web site everyday just for entertainment value as I have done all that I want to with my radios. I'm sure I speak for the whole group in saying we appreciate all you have done for the uBitx community and hope you win the fight with your health. Take care of yourself and I look forward to hearing from you when you have time. 73 OM

Joel
N6ALT