From: Allard PE1NWL
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2020 12:52 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Ardunio nano D7

Hi again Ted,

so it seems you're getting back on track, good!

As for the RX-TX burst:
The firmware has a built-in TX-delay to prevent the spurious burst - the default delay is 65 ms but you may want to experiment with slightly higher values.
In that case you can edit line 80 and recompile and upload again:

#define TX_DELAY 65 // delay (ms) to prevent spurious burst that is emitted when switching from RX to TX

73 Allard PE1NWL