uBITx v6 volume rotary on/off volume switch bad #v6

TD

I started assembling my uBITx v6 kit but the main board would not align with the holes at the front of the case.  What I found was the on/off switch /volume control was crooked on the board so I unsoldered it and examining the switch.  It had been manufactured crooked as in the pins were skewed.  I have sent an email to hfsignals but in the meantime I would like to purchase a replacement here in the USA.  Does anyone have any idea where I can find an exact replacement?

Thanks,
TD