From: Allard PE1NWL
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2020 1:31 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Ardunio nano D7

Hi Ted,

also please make sure that semiQSK in ON in the SETTINGS menu (cw params section).
If it is OFF, you need to manually keep PTT activated while keying CW.,
If it is ON, PTT will become activated (TX) automatically as soon as you start keying CW, and deactivated (RX) after you stop keying.

73 Allard PE1NWL