Re: Thanks Dr. Ian and all providing documentation and assistance with V6 and Nextion #firmware #nextion

Don - KM4UDX

Kevin, you can take Evan's proposed flow to the bank.

When I built my V4 I was sure I was smarter than this. Turns out I am not. Nor is most anyone. hahaha.

(feel free to check out my build on QRZ.com)

The combination of uBITX with Nextion Screen makes a Dreamy Radio. Think of it as a FLEX6000 killer. hahah.

I suspect that with the V6's new organic screen and some solution to CAT control,  the case for the Nextion screen is weakened a bit, but you will have fun in any case.

Don
km4udx