From: nd8i [mailto:bruceraymond@...]
Sent: 26 June 2004 16:28
To: BITX20@...
Subject: [BITX20] manhattan style pads

I've been using ugly-style construction,
which has worked quite well.  I've noticed
a bunch of constructors have used Manhattan-
style construction.  Not being willing to
leave well enough alone, I want to give it
a try.

Where do people get the pads?  Or how does
one make them from blank pcb material?  I
suspect that trying to punch them out of
pcb material is a pretty slow and tedious
process, so I suspect there must be a better
alternative.

tia,
Bruce