Re: Cw not working with straight key

Nigel

Hello Reg and advance apologies to Dave for semi hijacking topic.

Please can you provide more details re the 2 stage CW filter added?

I am busy building my v3 uBtix enclosure and pondering options re additional filtering for CW; Audio based? Internal / External? Another crystal filter? Commercial (Sotabeams super fancy software based - expensive!) / home brew...

Your feedback will be much appreciated. P.M. if appropriate.

Many thanks in advance.

Best wishes to all and please stay SAFE!

73

Nigel ZS6RN ex G8DEV a l-o-n-g time ago