Re: uBITX V6 setup for digital modes #digital #ubitxv6

mark bodlovich

I use the Easy-Digi with a USB to Serial adapter and it works well. You can order them already built to work with any radio I think with the USB interface built in. I used the built board and added my own box , jacks and DB 9 connector. Just have to make sure you wire the mic jack correctly for the UBitx. I set rig to none in the FT8 software. For receive I use the USB audio adapter as well , just make sure to select the correct audio sources. Hope this helps.

Mark
N7HWR