Re: Please explain to me how works the VFO's

Gerard

Evan, jack
At first I improved my provisional antenna, it is very slightly better.
I think I’m on to something, and that would be more in the design.
The 45MHZ filter is a little different on the M0thy model. However, for the 2 selfs, it uses axial inductances. Me, I wound these 2 inductances on tores. So the tores are glued together next to each other. There must be an induction effect.
Look at the pictures, it’s very airy on the µBitx and much less on mine.
This may be the solution!!
I’m going to desold and replace the tores. It doesn’t cost anything to do it.
cdt