Re: Please explain to me how works the VFO's

Jack, W8TEE

So, are you using the software distributed by HF Signals or some 3rd party?

Jack, W8TEE

On Friday, September 11, 2020, 3:13:58 PM EDT, Gerard <kabupos@...> wrote:

Jack,
Remenber. It's an home made. Pcb, tricoils, the case  and others. All is made with my hands!!!
It's a big project, but beautifull to do.
I bought components with Amazon in china, great britain with Ebay. Also in France.
You’re going to say it’s expensive, but it’s a choice
i think we are getting close to the goal.we need to understand how things work and right settings. We make progress day by day.

To see how to do the home made:  https://ubitx.net/2018/07/02/homebrew-ubitx-with-through-hole-components/

cdt

--
Jack, W8TEE