Re: Please explain to me how works the VFO's

Evan Hand

Gerard,
The vfoA and vfoB are two places where you can set the frequency of operation.  They can be two different values to allow to switch between them, or they can be set to receive on vfoA and transmit on vfoB (for RIT operation).  They will change if you adjust the frequency.

I am not sure what you are trying to do.  It seems that it is working correctly, so what is the problem that you are trying to solve?

Here is the operation manual for the v6 software:
https://www.hfsignals.com/index.php/ubitx-v6-operations/

Operations manual for the KD8CEC software:
https://ubitx.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/ug1072_087.pdf

Original v2 to v5 one of the operation manual:
https://ubitx.net/download/ubitx-v4-mini-manual/

There are many more that you can find if you search on the internet.

Hope the above helps.

73
Evan
AC9TU