Re: Please explain to me how works the VFO's

Gerard

Evan, Jack,

Evan, jack,
May you confirm one thing.
Are these two values fixed and never changed??

I don't understood:  i fixed these values with the manager, after close normally the connexion.
i reboot the µbitx. VFOa and b values coorect.
I tried some bands, modify the frequency with the encoder.
If i try the screen touch VFOA/VFOB , the values changed and i confirm that with the manager. (Values changed!!)
Is an error of manipulation? or other?
if you should never touch the VFO button, then why display it?
If I have to, I’ll test another version to see the behavior.
Thank's

If you should never touch the VFO button, then why display it.

version is 4.3