Re: Replacing SMD component

Farhan,

Never had a problem, desoldered the relay pins with a weller and the relays fell out. No damage to any
of your boards and all relays intact. On one board I tried many brands of relsy during the hunt for the
deverishes.

Raj

At 09/09/2020, you wrote:
I dremel out the bad relays. I work at slicing out the plastic cover then take out each exposed pin.Â

On Wed 9 Sep, 2020, 5:23 AM Gordon Gibby, <docvacuumtubes@... > wrote:
Cut them apart and remove them one pin at a time

On Sep 8, 2020, at 19:41, Shirley Dulcey KE1L <mark@...> wrote:

Replacing SMD components is easy -- I find it much easier to do than replacing through-hole parts. I've had a V3 on the shelf for a while that I'm now trying to put into use and I'm stuck on replacing the relays -- I can't get the existing ones off the board :(