From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> on behalf of R. Tyson via groups.io <tysons2@...>
Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2020 12:48 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Replacing SMD component

Thanks for all the comments and useful tips guys. All noted. If I get the idea of playing around with SMD parts I will look at getting a hot air system. Playing around with SMD parts may well be forced on me as they become increasingly the norm.

I should have everything I need delivered in the next couple of days. I then need a nice sunny day for plenty of bright, natural light. After sacrificing several small fluffy toys to appease the gods I will then give it my best shot.

Reg                     G4NFR