Re: uBitX V6 no transmit power #ubitx-help #ubitxv6 #tx

R. Tyson

Hi Evan,
Thank you for the reply and all the other contributions you have made to the group.

Just checked Q90 and it's lost interest in life... B 0.898V   C 0,89V  and E 11.51V.

Replacements should be here this week. Fine tip coming for soldering iron and some liquid flux also on it's way. Watched some videos on smd replacement and will get to try my hand at it in a few days. I have plenty of suitable diodes and will look at protecting Q90 as suggested.

Thanks again,

Reg                        G4NFR