Re: Caught in Antuino group subscription loop

Tom,

It occurred to me that your subscription may not have been approved as yet. Thats why its says you are a member but
till you are approved it wont let you post.

send a mail to Antuino+owner @ groups.io remove spaces before and after the @ sign.

Raj

At 07/09/2020, you wrote:
I have tried to join Antuino group but get a message that I already have joined. When I try to post, the message bounces sayng I am not a member! I am having a problem with a brand new Antuino that is not supported by the sparse documentation online. It appears the software is being developed faster than its documentation.

Tom AB6TN