Re: Ubitx Ver 6 need PTT circuit for Linear AMP

Howard Fidel

Evan
I have a V3 board. It certainly has the spur issue on SSB. I did change the filter design somewhat and the relays.  I was not successful with some of the other spur reduction mods. I decided that for V3 the best approach is to change the LPFs to band pass filters but I have not done that.  The LPFs don't remove the spurs just the harmonics. With V5 you should have no issues with spurs and the amp can't create spurs so you should be ok with my approach

Howard