Re: kit-projects AGC with uBITX v5 - need help #v5

KE2GKB

What is the black wire by where RF gain is silked? From the picture you provided, I cant really see where the signal is going. Can we also get a picture of your switch wire up.
Thanks
Tim Keller
Kit-Projects.com

On Sun, Aug 23, 2020 at 5:24 AM Vic WA4THR via groups.io <vhklein=ptd.net@groups.io> wrote:
I have a V4 and use and entirely different AGC system, so I can't help directly. There was at least one instance of that AGC board not working, which may have been due to a failed component, and an update to pull the AGC voltage from a different part of the circuit, not the Vol-H pin, that may be of use. See the following message:

https://groups.io/g/BITX20/message/69343?p=,,,20,0,0,0::Created,,kit+projects+v4+agc,20,2,0,31881810

=Vic=

--
Tim Keller - KE2GKB