Re: Horton hears a uBITX WSPR 18,127,200 times per year = another sticky relay (again...)

Dean Souleles

Don,

Fine business OM. Don, you are truly the WSPR whisperer!   Curious about the propagation map and the lack of hits in Asia.  Not a single Japan as far as I can see.  As you know, I have pretty much the same pattern.... mot surprising since you practically live next door.  Do you suspect it is our antenna orientation?  My dipole is largely oriented slightly Northeast to slightly Southwest

Really amazing work.... It would take a heck of a lot of sideband QSOs to wear out that relay. I figure about a hundred years worth!

73,
Dean
KK4DAS