Re: Assembly instructions for the ubitx v4

Mario Koppensteiner

Hello curt,

Am 16.08.2020 02:16, schrieb Curt via groups.io:
Mario
Hfsignals has builder info, but you have to click the link for
previous versions.
I tried this already.

You didn't say which case, maybe from amateurradiokits.in? see if they
still have info, at one time they also had a website at ubitx.com
Sorry. I bought the 4.3 inch Metal case [1].

Blending rig and case instructions takes some patience. v4 isn't a
follow exact instructions kit, but a homebuild adventure. I suggest
building first with lcd, then later changing displays.
So there is no follow exact instructions guide?

Links:
[1] https://amateurradiokits.in/product/ubitx-nextion-case-for-4-3-inch-display/

[...]

73