Re: BITX V6.1 TRANSMIT RECIEVE RELAY SWITCH NOT WORKING IN LSB USB

LAKSH MUTHU

Dear All,
    Good Day. In continuation of my above message No. 81273, I am glad to inform the group that the problem has been solved now. I have done the required calibration on the touch screen available in the Settings Menu. After carrying out this, the touch screen started working and the Transmission also works in LSB/USB mode.
    Really UBITX is a wonderful gear to learn a lot.What we have learnt is tiny and what we have yet to learn is to a size even greater than the globe. UBITX and this group  offer good opportunities to learn.
Regards and 73
MUTHU
VU2LMN