Re: Assembly instructions for the ubitx v4

Bob Lunsford

If I remember correctly on my V4 build, there are/were no specific assembly instructions. I used the block diagram for the wiring which made sure to connect everything where it needed to go. Double and triple checking before moving to the next step is what gave me confidence that all was going in the right direction. It did not take long, though. In about 30 minutes or so, it was all done as long as you have everything mounted, etc. Some may want to haywire the radio on the bench and check it out before mounting but after mounting it on the base with front and back panels attached, the wiring went pretty smoothly.

Bob — KK5R

On Saturday, August 15, 2020, 5:52:57 PM EDT, Mario Koppensteiner <mariok@...> wrote:

Hello bitx20 list,

I do own an ubitx v4 build kit and an Nextion 4.3 inch Display. In July
I did order a metal case for this transceiver. Now I want to build this
transceiver.

I didn't find the assembly instructions for the ubitx v4. Please provide
me a Link.

thanks

73

Mario Koppensteiner