Re: Sensitivity, Spare-Parts and Quality Questions #ubitx #v6.1 #ubitx

DC3AX

Hello Raj,

I know that the through-holes and vias are plated. And the plating is fine, without any problems. But the solder-work was not optimal. On several through-hole mounted components, the solder was only on the bottom side of the through-hole, it had not flown into the hole, through to the other side.
However, that looks like I repaired most of it.

But I still wonder, if a sensitivity of -116dBm at SINAD 12dB ist all the device can do. I don't think so, but I do not have any comparision. Can anyone tell me more about the sensitivity of the ubitx v6.2 board?

73 de Ulrich