Re: Adding a Nextion Display to the F40 (uBitx adjacent) #arduino #nextion

Dean Souleles

Roger that - and I've now hand built a module of reusable TFT functions now, so no too much difficulty to build a basic GUI.  Still need to add the touch code - and a little code to make buttons look 3D (reminds me a bit of my old X windows programming days).

I've seen some pretty slick Nextion displays - extra work though - instead of using Nextion buttons you can supply your own JPGs.  KD8CEC does that in his uBitx displays.

Dean