Re: Killed TX this time...

Tom,

Gently move the interstage transformer toroids and you may find a jump in power.
I have see some test boards with me that had shorts near the soldered ends.
Separating the leads solved the problem.

Raj

At 04/08/2020, you wrote:
This “low power� problem is stumping me.

Should CW not transmit max output? (Or is there a setting that brings that down)

I know that there have been scope photos taken from Some of the test points. Could someone provide a complete set for all the test points? (Complete with test parameters)

It seems that it would help to have a baseline that everyone could work from.

My issue is that everything seems to work but is on the low side. Thus there is gain on all stages, just don’t know how much. (I guess the masochistic method would be to reverse engineer the whole thing and then test to that.) Hoping someone can provide some meaty data?

Thanks

Tom