From: Evan Hand
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2020 12:36 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] BITX40 Pop Fix

Not sure that I understand what you are asking for the BITX40, as there is not a Q74 in that rig.  If your question is for the uBITX (any version), the T/R signal that controls the gate of Q74 is a 5 volt signal direct from the Raduino board.  It is labeled T/R, not TX/RX.  It is also connected to Q15 that then drives the K1 relay.

73
Evan
AC9TU