Re: Nextion Display on uBITX #ubitx #nextion

Evan Hand

In my opinion the best reason to start with the stock version. Whichever one you purchased, is that gives the best chance to make sure the basic functions work. You are verifying the tests that were performed at HF Signals before it was shipped. It also removes most hardware issues from the upgrades that you plan on doing.

it is a personal choice, however a step by step approach checking as you go is always more reliable in the long run.

The above are my opinions, yours may be different
73
Evan
AC9TU