Re: 2N2222A upgrade

Hi Chris,

I had done several of the 'spurs' mods that were popular at the time to that radio before I sent it to you, it was putting out at least 10 watts on most bands and I used it it regularly to check into 40 and 20 meter nets and to make random QSOs. I know it's fun to mod these radios, but if you did absolutely nothing to it, it should work perfectly for you. I'm not trying to discourage you from doing the mods, I'm just letting you know what I have done before you got it. What ever you do, have fun! BTW, those 2N2222A's you got look great, the 2N2222A is the backbone of Ham radio.

Joel
N6ALT