Re: I have a problem with the original bitx20 version #bitx20help #bitx20

Doug W

On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 04:46 PM,  wrote:
If it were me, I'd get a V6
The original poster is asking about his BITX20, not the µBITX.  Farhan released the µBITX design in early 2017.  It was first available commercially through HF Signals at the end of 2017.  His BITX design, originally in 20m thus the BITX20, was made public around 2003.  HF Signals started selling a BITX40 populated board in what I think was 2016.  Other have also sold pcb's and/or kits over the years with Farhan's blessing and there are lots of home brewed rigs out there as well.  This list goes all the way back to 2004 as it started around the original BITX20.

--
www.bitxmap.com