Re: Ver3 to CEC

MVS Sarma

Rajesh, did youbuse nextion or 16*2 lcd ?

 Eitherway you have to configure it in ubitx.h file before really uplading. I assume you might have done it.  However try to check . All the best.
Sarma vu3zmv

On Sun, 5 Jul 2020, 11:27 pm rajesh huddar, <pumerah@...> wrote:
Hi Evan,

Changed baud rate, could read the Nano.
Loaded the display files through the XLoader.
Loaded the CEC software ver 1.20. Compiled and uploaded. Again read it in the manager with the baud rate suggested. Read successfully.

Then tried to connect it in the box. Switched on and no display.

What could be the problem?

The stock raduino which I have does not et read by manager 1.11 and 0.97. Is there any version which can read ver3 software. Tried all the baud rates.