From: Evan Hand <elhandjr@...>
Date: 6/27/20 1:33 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Microphone appears dead

Thomas,

I would start by verifying that the CW transmission is working.  If not, then there is a power amp problem.  If you do get a reasonable amount of power out on CW, then the audio input is the next area to search.

What testing devices do you have besides the DVM?

Read through all of the messages in the link provided in my last message.  You can expand the single message by clicking on the
"View/Reply Online (#xxxxx)" link in the email sent to you.  Then "View All n messages in Topic" where n is the number of messages in that topic or thread.

73
Evan
AC9TU